Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer. Just in the United States alone, net sales exceeded 232 billion U.S. dollars in 2018. What you may not know is that over 50% of all Amazon’s sales comes from third-party sellers.
That’s right, Amazon allows other sellers on their platform. Not only can you sell physical products on the marketplace, but there are plenty of other money making opportunities.
In this post, we will cover 8 different businesses that you can set-up on Amazon. If you’re looking to set-up a side hustle to supplement your income, or you may even be looking to replace your full-time job, there is an option available for everyone.
Without further ado, let’s explore the many ways in which you can make money on Amazon…
- 1 Sell Physical Products On Amazon
- 2 Create An Amazon Associates Affiliate Site
- 3 Merch by Amazon
- 4 Perform Microtasks On Mechanical Turk
- 5 Publish a Kindle Book
- 6 Sell on Amazon Handmade
- 7 Work from Home for Amazon
- 8 Amazon Influencers
- 9 Conclusion
Sell Physical Products On Amazon
What better way is there to take advantage of Amazon’s over 310 million active customers than to sell physical produces to them on the platform. Depending on whether you want to start small and learn the basics of selling on the marketplace or whether you want to create your own branded products and sell them, there’s an option suitable for everyone.
Here are some of the options available:
If you’re first starting out and you’re looking to sell physical products on Amazon, retail arbitrage could be a good choice.
Retail arbitrage simply involves sourcing products at a discount which you can then later sell on Amazon for a profit. It’s the classic buy low and sell high business model. Retail arbitrage is perfect if you’re looking to learn the basics of selling on Amazon without having to spend too much on stock initially.
Where Can I Find Retail Arbitrage Product Opportunities?
There are a number of ways in which you can source suitable retail arbitrage product opportunities. You can find potential opportunities by visiting local stores, supermarkets, toy stores, discount outlets, thrift stores and many other places. For example, you can go to your local Target or Walmart store and visit the clearance aisle to see if there are any suitable discounted products which you can purchase to sell on Amazon for a profit.
In order to help with sourcing products, we would recommend that you download Amazon’s Seller App (Android) (iOS) onto your smartphone. The free tool allows you to scan a product’s barcode and it will list the product’s selling price on Amazon. It also displays other useful information including the product’s Best Seller Rank (BSR), FBA fees, total number of sellers as well as its category.
In order to find more varied product opportunities, you can also source products online without even having to leave your home. For example, you can use free deal sites such as Swagbucks to find products that have been discounted. In order to improve your potential ROI, you can also use cashback sites such as Ebates, TopCashback to reduce further the cost of your purchases.
You can also automate the process of finding online product opportunities by using tools such as Tactical Arbitrage, FBA Wizard, OAXray. These tools will automatically scour retail store websites and return a list of products that can be resold on Amazon for a profit. Many of these tools will allow you to filter by ROI. Let’s say you only want products with an ROI of at least 100%, this can easily be done with these time-saving tools.
What Do I Need In Order To Sell On Amazon?
In order to start selling on Amazon, you’ll need to set-up an Amazon Seller Account. There are two types of seller accounts, these include:
- Individual Seller Account – If you plan on selling fewer than 40 items a month, this is the best option. There are no monthly subscription fee and selling fees are $0.99 per item + referral fees and variable closing fees.
- Professional Seller Account – If you plan on selling more than 40 items a month, this is the option you should go for instead. There is a monthly subscription fee ($39.99) and for each item sold there is referral fees and variable closing fees.
Factors To Consider Before Purchasing Stock For Retail Arbitrage
Before considering purchasing a product to sell on Amazon, there are some factors that you’ll need to consider. These include:
- Best seller rank (BSR) – The BSR is Amazon’s rank which shows how popular the product is selling on the marketplace. The BSR is listed under the “Product information > Additional information” section of the product’s page listing. The lower the number, the more popular the product is. For example, if a product has a BSR of #1, it means it’s the most purchased item in that particular category. Always check first the product’s BSR to ensure its popular otherwise you may a face long wait before it sells on Amazon. Try to find products with a BSR of less than 50,000.
- Return on investment (ROI) – Always aim to find products with a good ROI. A higher ROI will act as safety net in case you may need to reduce your selling price on Amazon if there’s increased seller competition. Aim to find products that have ROI of at least 50%, ideally aim for 100% if possible as this will reduce your risk.
- Previous price history – Product prices can fluctuate quickly on Amazon. What may have looked an attractive high-profit margin product to buy initially may not be if the price drastically drops after that. In order to avoid nasty surprises, check the price trend for the particular product. You can easily check this for free using tools such as CamelCamelCamel.
- Avoid bulky products – Avoid purchasing bulky or heavy products as these will incur higher fees in terms of shipping as well as storage. Higher costs will reduce your profit margins and it can also be higher risk.
- Is the product or category gated – Certain brands or categories are gated which means they are restricted to certain sellers. Always check beforehand whether you’re approved to sell a product so you don’t get any nasty surprises. This is easy to check by using Amazon’s Seller App, go to “Add a Product” from Seller Central and it will tell you if it’s restricted or not.
While retail arbitrage is a relatively easy business model, it does have some drawbacks. One of these is you’re always on the look-out for the next new retail arbitrage opportunity. Being able to buy in sufficient quantity and finding enough product deals with a good ROI can often prove troublesome. If you’re looking for a more scalable business model, wholesaling on Amazon could be a better choice.
With wholesaling, you can buy in larger quantities at trade prices directly from a manufacturer or wholesaler. As you’re buying in larger quantities, products prices are generally lower which means higher ROI’s. Once your product has sold out on Amazon, all you simply need to do is reorder from your wholesaler or factory which is not always the case with retail arbitrage.
As most wholesales will supply a wide variety of products, it gives you the opportunity to quickly scale up your business.
The factors to consider before purchasing wholesale stock largely follow the same criteria that we have detailed above for retail arbitrage.
How To Find Suitable Wholesalers?
There a variety of ways in which you can find suitable wholesalers. Some wholesalers or distributors may not advertise online so a good way to find suitable ones is by attending relevant trade shows. There are also a number of online wholesaling directories where you can find suitable ones, examples include:
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA)
If you fancy building a scalable brand on Amazon, private labelling with Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is something you should look into further.
Private labelling involves purchasing products from a manufacturer and customizing them by putting your own brand or logo on them. While private labelling with FBA does have higher start-up costs, there are a number of benefits over other business models such as retail arbitrage and wholesaling which include:
- Better profit margins and less/no competition – As you’ve created your own unique product, there will be less/no competition which means you have more control over pricing which means better profit margins.
- You can create your own product listing – Providing that your product you’ve sourced is truly unique, you can create your own Amazon product listing. This means you can create listings that are better than your competitors which should help to boost your sales.
- Build a long-term scalable business – Using FBA, you can sell across many countries which allows you to quickly grow your profits. You can also expand your product range which could allow you to build a lucrative business over time that you could later sell.
If you don’t want to be having to store stock at home and dealing with dispatching orders and handling returns, you can use Amazon’s FBA service.
With FBA, Amazon will deal with all the boring and time consuming tasks such as packing and dispatching orders, handling customer returns and dealing with refunds and exchanges.
It also has the added benefit that your products will be eligible for Prime. FBA is perfect as it allows you to focus on the most important task which is sourcing great products that customers will want to buy.
How Does Private Labelling With Amazon FBA Work?
The typical steps in private labelling with FBA involve the following:
- Research products to source. This is a vital step. The aim here is to find a product that is in high demand in a certain niche that not too many people are selling on Amazon which you can personalize and improve upon. The product research stage can often be time-consuming. In order to help with researching potential products, you can use tools such as JungleScout. The tool will allow you to quickly find bestselling products on Amazon and it will also allow you to spy on your competitors which should help to come up with potential ideas.
- Find a factory to manufacture your private label product. Once you’ve decided on a product, the next step is to find potential factories to manufacture it. You can use online sourcing directories such as Alibaba to find suitable factories in China.
- Order samples from your chosen factories. Once you have shortlisted potential factories, you will now need them to produce samples with your specifications so you can ascertain which factory to go with.
- Create a product listing. While you wait for your product to be manufactured, you create your product listing with suitable photos and a product description.
- Prepare and ship your product to the Amazon fulfilment centre. Once your product is manufactured, ship it to the relevant Amazon fulfilment centre so you can start selling.
- Think about expanding internationally or adding new products to your range. Once you have proved that your product is selling well, you can then consider adding your new products to your range as well as considering expanding internationally.
Create An Amazon Associates Affiliate Site
If you have a blog or you’re planning on creating one, a good way to monetize it is by using Amazon’s affiliate program which is called Amazon Associates.
Amazon Associates allows you to earn referral commissions by placing Amazon affiliate links on your site. If a visitor to your site clicks on one of your Amazon affiliate links and they make a purchase within 24 hours (it doesn’t even have to be the product you were recommending), you’ll earn a commission. Commission rates vary between product categories, they can range anywhere from 2% up to 10%.
Why Is the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program So Popular?
Amazon Associates is one of the most popular affiliate programs for a number of reasons including:
- Good conversion rates – Amazon is the most popular online marketplace and is a highly trusted brand. This means conversion rates are generally high so you’re likely to earn more commission by using the Amazon Associates affiliate program over other merchant programs.
- Broad range of products – there are millions of products listed on Amazon which means whatever niche you’re in, there will no doubt be suitable products that you can promote on your site.
- Earn commission on other products – the affiliate commissions that you can earn from the program is not limited to the products that you’re recommending. So, let’s say you’ve written a review about a coffee machine and a visitor to your site clicks on your Amazon affiliate link but they decide to purchase a television instead, you’ll still earn a commission as long as they purchase it within 24 hours.
- Earn commission from multiple regions – the Amazon Associates program allows you to sign-up to 12 country specific programs (US, UK, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, India, China and Japan). This means you can earn from multiple regions without doing any extra work.
How To Be Successful with the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program?
There a range of factors which will determine how successful you will be with Amazon’s affiliate program which include:
Choosing the Right Niche:
- Find a niche with good search volume and which is not too competitive – Your aim is to choose a niche that people are regularly searching for and isn’t too competitive. If your niche has a low number of monthly searches, you’re unlikely to earn much money from your site. You will also need to check that your niche is not too competitive. If there are too many other sites writing about the same subject, it may prove difficult to rank against more established sites.
- Choose a niche with has evergreen products and that is not seasonable – Choosing a niche which is just a fad or whose products go obsolete relatively quickly is not a wise idea. Select a niche where your content will still be relevant in years to come. If your posts are not relevant anymore, it won’t earn you any money so aim to write evergreen content so you won’t need to keep updating existing content.
- Good range of products with medium-high price points – It is also important to consider the average price points for your affiliate products. If the average price is under $10, you’re unlikely to earn much affiliate commission unless you manage to make thousands of affiliate sales every month. For this reason, choose a niche whose products are generally in higher commission categories as well as having average product prices (ideally over $50).
Write the Right Posts (Low Competition + High Search Volume + Buyer Intent Keywords):
- Perform keyword research – Before writing any post, always perform keyword research to understand what users are searching for in regards to your niche. You want to be writing posts that users are actually searching for. Use a keyword research tools such as SEMRush to understand what the monthly search volumes are and go after ones with sufficient traffic.
- Go after buyer intent keywords – It is important to also write blog posts with buyer intent keywords in mind. Buyer intent keywords are high converting and usually indicate that users are actually looking to make a purchase. These keywords include such things as Review + [product name], best + [product name], [product name] vs [product name].
Merch by Amazon
If you like the idea of selling a physical product on Amazon but you don’t want to be spending out on stock, Merch by Amazon could be a good risk-free alternative for you.
Merch by Amazon is a print-on-demand (POD) service which allows you to sell clothing on the Amazon platform using your own designs. All you need to do is upload and list graphic and/or text based designs for t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies or PopSockets. When a customer purchases one of your designs, Amazon will print it as well as dispatch it for you. For each item that is sold, you will receive a royalty.
Here are the main steps of how the Merch program works:
- Sign-up for a Merch account.
- Upload your graphic designs to the Merch platform.
- You select the types of clothing that you wish to sell (t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies or PopSockets).
- You choose relevant colours and specific designs that you’ve uploaded for each product.
- You then provide a price, title, and a product description for each item. Lastly you click on publish to make the product listing live.
- A customer makes a purchase. Amazon prints your design on the item of clothing and they dispatch it and they deal with any queries.
- You receive a royalty for each item sold.
What Are the Benefits Of Merch?
The main benefits of the Merch program is you don’t need to lay-out any money on stock or equipment. All you need to focus on is creating great-looking designs that customers will like and will want to buy. If you create your own designs, the whole process won’t cost you a cent.
You also have full control of pricing and you never need to deal with customer service, printing your designs or packing and dispatching orders so it’s a relatively passive income model. There are not many business models out there where you can earn without spending any money at all but this is one of them.
How Can I Sign-Up To Merch?
You can apply to join the program by going to the Merch site
You will need to fill out an application form with your contact details and bank account and tax details.
Due to the popularity of the program, it is an invitation-only system so not all applications will be approved and it may take some time before you hear back from Amazon.
How Much Can I Expect to Earn With Merch?
Royalties per item will largely depend on the type of clothing that is being sold.
For example, for a standard t-shirt that retails for $21.99, you will receive a royalty of $6.74 if it sells. While for a long-sleeve t-shirt that retails for the same price, you will receive a royalty of $3.09.
The royalty is based on the product’s purchase price minus tax and Amazon costs (materials, production fulfilment, returns, exchanges etc).
Can I Make My Own Designs For Merch?
If you’re a talented graphic designer, you can create your own designs using image editing tools such GIMP (free to use) or you can use premium tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
For any designs, you need to ensure that you meet Amazon’s specifications. They require that all designs are sized appropriately (15″W x 18″H (4500 x 5400 pixels)), they also must have a transparent background and they must be saved as sRGB PNG format at 300dpi.
Perform Microtasks On Mechanical Turk
If you’re looking to earn some extra money in your spare time you could sign-up to Amazon’s Mechanical Turk (MTurk) crowdsourcing marketplace. MTurk lets you earn money by completing small tasks.
The MTurk marketplace allows clients (businesses, universities, etc) to post tasks that they require to be completed by online-workers. These tasks, commonly known as Human Intelligence Tasks (HITs), are jobs that are unable to be performed effectively by computers and therefore require humans to complete them instead.
Such tasks may include:
- Data processing i.e. translating content, transcribing audio content, etc
- Information gathering i.e. completing surveys, writing content for product listings, etc
- Data verification i.e. removing duplicate content, identifying inaccurate/incomplete product listings, etc
- Image/video processing i.e. Classifying and identifying objects in images, tagging objects in images, etc
Many HITs will be small tasks that can be completed quickly, usually in a matter of minutes and will require very little effort to complete. For completing such tasks, a worker will normally be paid a few cents for each one that they complete.
How To Sign-Up To MTurk?
In order to sign-up to MTurk, head over to the MTurk page and click on the “Sign in as a Requester”. You will now need to sign-into your Amazon account.
Once signed-in, you will be prompted to enter your contact details into a sign-up form. On completion, click on the submit button in order to complete the sign-up process.
Once you have signed-up, you will need to complete at least one HIT task within 10 days. Within this time period, Amazon will impose a limit of 100 HITs per day. Once this period has elapsed, the restriction will be lifted.
How To Find and Work On HITs?
Once you have signed-up to MTurk you can start searching for HITs to complete. In order to do this, head over to the MTurk page. On this page, you’ll be able to view a list of available HITs. Each one will display the total price that the client is willing to pay on successful completion of the task. This appears under the “Reward” column.
Some HITs will require certain qualifications or some may even require that you reach certain milestones before you’re allowed to work on them. These types of tasks will usually pay higher rates.
If you want to see the full details for a particular HIT such as the allocated time to complete the task, simply click on the relevant row.
Once you have found a HIT that you’re interested in working on, click on the “Accept & Work” button in order to start working on it.
As soon as you accept the HIT, a countdown timer will begin counting up to the allotted time. Your aim will be to complete the task before the time elapses. If you fail to complete the task before the time expires, it will be made available for another worker to accept.
Once you have completed a HIT, click on the “Submit HIT” button. You will need to await for the client to approve your completed task before you get paid, this can take up to 24 hours.
How Do I Get Paid?
For US users, you can transfer your earnings directly to your bank account, or you can choose to be paid by Amazon gift card.
For non-US users, you will need to set-up a US account otherwise you’ll only be able to receive payments by Amazon gift card. We would recommend that you set-up a free TransferWise Borderless Account. This will allow you to be paid in US dollars which you can then convert to your local currency whenever you require and then transfer to your local bank account.
As a security measure, for any new users, Amazon will withhold your earnings until you have been active for at least 10 days, starting from the day you complete your first HIT. After this period, you can make withdrawals when required.
Can it Replace My Full-Time Job?
MTurk will probably never replace your full-time job unlike some other opportunities listed in this article may do. It is however a good option if you want to supplement your income on your own terms and in your own time. It can certainly afford you lots of flexibility and will allow you to choose when you want to work.
Publish a Kindle Book
If you’ve always dreamed about publishing your own book, then you’ll be pleased to know that Amazon makes it extremely easy through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) platform. Gone are the days where you would have to wait for a publisher to sign you up before you could publish your book.
Whether you’re looking to write a thriller or you fancy writing a book on a particular field that you’re an expert on, with KDP you can self-publish it within 5 minutes on the Amazon platform. Once published, your eBook will be made available on the Kindle store worldwide within 24-48 hours. It really is that simple.
How Much Does It Cost To Publish a Kindle Book?
There are no upfront-costs to self-publishing a book on the KDP platform. If you write your book and design the front-cover yourself, it won’t cost you a cent.
Self-publishing a book on KDP can prove a very cost-effective way of publishing as well as selling it. If your eBook proves a success it can be a good source of passive income.
In order for your eBook to stand out and attract reader’s attentions aim to create an eye-catching cover for your eBook. If you’re not a gifted graphic designer, think about outsourcing it. There are a number of online-marketplaces where you can hire cheap freelance designers such as on Fiverr and UpWork.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn From Publishing a Kindle Book?
You earn an author royalty every time your eBook is purchased through the Kindle store. The royalty that you will receive will depend on the price of the eBook.
If your eBook is priced between $2.99 – $9.99, you’ll earn a 70% royalty. Otherwise if the price is outside this range, you’ll receive a 35% royalty.
Amazon provides further opportunities to monetize your eBook by enrolling on the KDP Select program. This is where you can earn when a user borrows your book through the Kindle Unlimited or Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
Can I Sell Physical Books As Well?
If you want users to be able to purchase paperback copies of your book, you can, using Amazon’s CreateSpace print on demand service.
Using this service, you can publish your book in paperback format when a customer makes a purchase so you won’t need to pay any upfront costs or carry any inventory.
For paperback books, you’ll receive a 60% royalty minus any printing costs.
Sell on Amazon Handmade
If you thought Etsy was the only place to sell artisanal products think again. Amazon has its own program called Amazon Handmade where you can sell your handmade products through the platform.
Joining Amazon’s Handmade program can be a good idea if you make artisanal handmade products such as clothing, Jewelry, handbags, home products etc and it can be the perfect way to leverage Amazon’s marketplace to grow your sales.
Before you can start selling on Handmade, you will need to apply to join the program. All applications are reviewed to ensure that their products are genuinely handmade and they are not mass-produced. Each product must be handmade from start to finish and they must either be made by yourself, by your employees (fewer than 20 people) or by a small cooperative and not by a third-party.
How To Apply To Join Amazon Handmade?
To sign-up to Handmade, head over to the following page.
On this page, you will need to fill out contact details about yourself, you will also need to provide information about the production process as well the size of your team and you will need to select the relevant category for the product. Additionally, you’ll need to submit 3 high-quality photos of the product itself.
Once you have completed the form click on the “Submit application” button. Amazon will now review your application. The vetting process can take up to 7 days.
Once you have been accepted onto the program, you will need to register for a Professional Selling Account. Next, you will enter details regarding your shop location, your business name and relevant payment details. Once this is done, you can start creating your product listings.
What Does It Cost To Sell On Amazon Handmade?
Amazon charges a 15% referral fee for each item sold with a $1.00 minimum referral fee.
In order to sell on Handmade, you will need to register for a Professional Seller account which costs $39.99 per month. Amazon are however waiving this fee for the time being.
What Are the Benfits Over Using Etsy?
While Handmade’s selling fees are higher than Etsy’s, Etsy charge 3.5% commission and a $0.20 per item listing fee, Amazon’s program has a number of benefits over Etsy which include:
- Being able to fulfil orders through Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA). This means you can ship your products to Amazon’s warehouse and they will then deal with dispatching orders, dealing with returns, handling customer replacements. Another advantage is your products will be eligible for Prime.
- Bigger audience. While the Etsy platform is popular, there is no arguing that Amazon is the biggest marketplace which mean you’re more likely to make more sales.
- No listing fees. Amazon does not charge a listing fee for handmade products which means you can list hundreds of products at no additional cost. Listings also do not expire unlike Etsy which means you never need to remember to relist your product listings.
- Strict approval process. Each application is reviewed thoroughly to ensure that all products are genuinely handmade before they are accepted onto the Handmade program. This prevents products made by wholesalers or factories from being listed which can often be a problem on Etsy and means you won’t be competing against mass-produced products.
How Can You Fulfil Orders?
Amazon gives you two options in which you can fulfil orders, these include:
- Fulfilment by Merchant (FBM) – If you want to dispatch your orders yourself you can use FBM. This is a good option if you maybe personalise your products before dispatching them to your customers.
- Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) – If you don’t want to be handling customer orders FBA can be a great option. With FBA you will only need to send your products into Amazon’s warehouse and they will deal with everything else including dispatching orders, dealing with returns and handling replacements. While there are additional fees for FBA, you do get the added benefit that your products will be eligible for prime. This provides a bigger incentive for customers to buy your products as they will receive free shipping.
Can I Sell On Multiple Platforms?
Amazon allows you to sell your handmade products across all e-commerce platforms including Etsy and eBay.
Work from Home for Amazon
If you’re fed-up of the early morning commute into work and you would rather find a job that gives you the flexibility to work remotely from home, have you thought about working for Amazon?
That’s right, Amazon has hundreds of virtual positions located around the globe that you can apply for. Whether you have experience in sales, marketing, project management, software development or other related fields, you may find a suitable vacancy.
Jobs range from full-time, part-time as well as seasonal jobs and salaries will vary depending on the positon.
Not only can you work from the comfort of your own home, but you also get a number of benefits including employee discounts, healthcare coverage, maternity and paternal leave, 401k plan and much more.
If you have a social media presence on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, you could consider joining Amazon’s Influencer program.
The Amazon Influencer program works in a similar fashion to the Amazon Associates affiliate program in that you will receive a commission for referring users to Amazon who purchase products that you’re recommending. The main differences are however, you won’t need a website in order to apply for the program. You also won’t need to post individual product links as you will only need to provide your audience with a single link to your Amazon storefront where you showcase your product recommendations to your followers.
Commission rates vary depending on the product’s category. These can range anywhere from 1% for video games and consoles, 8% for furniture, to up to 10% for Amazon’s private label clothing products. Influencers will earn a commission providing the user makes a purchase within 24 hours of clicking through to the person’s storefront.
The program is open to anyone although you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible to join. Such criteria include having an engaged and a relatively large following as well as only posting high-quality content on your social media channels.
How To Apply To The Amazon Influencer Program?
In order to apply to the Amazon Influencer program,you will need to connect your social media account to Amazon. Depending on the social media platform that you’ve added, approval times can vary. If you’ve linked either to YouTube or Twitter account, you will be notified instantaneously whether you have been accepted or not onto the program. If however, you’ve added a Facebook or Instagram account, the application process may take up to 5 days.
Setting Up Your Amazon Storefront
Once you have been accepted onto the program, you will need to set-up and customize your storefront. The first thing you will need to do is provide a name for it, as well as provide an image and a bio for your storefront.
Next, you will need to set-up relevant categories for the different products you’re going to be promoting. Once this is done, you can start adding your product recommendations to these lists.
Promote Your Storefront
Once your virtual storefront has been fully set-up, you’re ready to start promoting it to your followers. You can share the URL to your Amazon store on your relevant social media channels in order to drive users to Amazon.
Can I Apply To Different Influencer Program Regions?
If you have a global audience of followers, Amazon allows you to sign-up to multiple regions.
At the time of writing, Amazon has 4 global Influencer programs for the following countries:
- US Amazon Influencer Program
- UK Amazon Influencer Program
- India Amazon Influencer Program
- Canada Amazon Influencer Program
Due to Amazon’s popularity and sheer size, setting up a side hustle on the marketplace can prove a great-money making opportunity. In this post we have covered 8 different business models which should be a good fit for all types of needs.
Let me know what Amazon business model you’re thinking of setting up and if you have any questions let me know in the comments below.